| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyazaki in September is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in September is fairly wet. A substantial 328.5mm (12.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyazaki September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Miyazaki, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyazaki:
- Hita, Japan - 159.7 kms (99.3 miles) NNW
- Saga, Japan - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) NW
- Asosan, Japan - 110 kms (68.4 miles) NNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NW
- Unzendake, Japan - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) NW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) WNW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) WNW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) WNW
- Akune, Japan - 115 kms (71.4 miles) W
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 39 kms (24.2 miles) SW
- Aburatsu, Japan - 40 kms (24.9 miles) S
- Kagoshima, Japan - 92.3 kms (57.4 miles) WSW
- Makurazaki, Japan - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) SW
- Tanegashima, Japan - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SSW
- Yakushima, Japan - 187 kms (116.2 miles) SSW