| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyazaki in November is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 101.2mm (4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyazaki November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Miyazaki, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyazaki:
- Hita, Japan - 159.7 kms (99.3 miles) NNW
- Saga, Japan - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) NW
- Asosan, Japan - 110 kms (68.4 miles) NNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NW
- Unzendake, Japan - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) NW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) WNW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) WNW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) WNW
- Akune, Japan - 115 kms (71.4 miles) W
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 39 kms (24.2 miles) SW
- Aburatsu, Japan - 40 kms (24.9 miles) S
- Kagoshima, Japan - 92.3 kms (57.4 miles) WSW
- Makurazaki, Japan - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) SW
- Tanegashima, Japan - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SSW
- Yakushima, Japan - 187 kms (116.2 miles) SSW